NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.duckhuntingfanatics.com/giveaway and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Duck Hunting Fanatics, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Duck Hunting Fanatics as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 28th, 2022, 12:01 am EST and ending March 7th, 2022, 11:59 pm EST. All online entries must be received by March 7th, 2021, 11:59 pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an
entry using the online form provided at https://www.duckhuntingfanatics.com/giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duck Hunting Fanatics. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Duck Hunting Fanatics.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a John Daly or Nick Foly signed hat valued at $220. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Duck Hunting Fanatics. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Duck Hunting Fanatics’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Duck Hunting Fanatics to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Duck Hunting Fanatics. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Duck Hunting Fanatics shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE
OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Duck Hunting Fanatics‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Duck Hunting Fanatics, anyone acting on behalf of Outdoor Fanatics LLC, and Duck Hunting Fanatics’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Duck Hunting Fanatics. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Duck Hunting Fanatics from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Duck Hunting Fanatics may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Duck Hunting Fanatics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Duck Hunting Fanatics’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Duck Hunting Fanatics may select the Winner from all eligible entries received
prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Duck Hunting Fanatics. Duck Hunting Fanatics reserves the right,
in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to
tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or
violates these Terms & Conditions. Duck Hunting Fanatics has the right, in its sole discretion,
to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason,
including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from
different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of
that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other
technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage
any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a
violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Duck Hunting Fanatics reserves the right
to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release
and hold harmless Duck Hunting Fanatics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion
agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees,
officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss,
litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether
caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the
Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or
any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not
limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or
software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or
inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv)
unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the
Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion
or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO
CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign,
participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between
the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this
Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action,
exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any
such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain
awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential
damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual
out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign).
Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a
copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped,
self-addressed envelope to: Duck Hunting Fanatics 100 W Gay St #100 West Chester, PA 19380,USA. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after content start date.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Duck Hunting Fanatics 100 W Gay St #100 West Chester, PA 19380,USA.
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a
contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Duck Hunting Fanatics is in no way
sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By entering a content on our website, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively
reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.